the textbook (my), digitized Edit
this format is infinitely appealing, because of all the build in features such as references, infoboxes, disambiguations, etc., all being things that I tried to create myself
my textbook, which has gone through many iterations, including three books of essays, one termed "instrumentalism, instruments of abstraction, and applied instrumentalism", and it's final form: the textbook titled: "abstract referral technology.", as well as more recent ones in which I tried to make it on blogs. Although they are all sort of separate projects, they are all sort of the same project, which is an effort to express my world view, all based in the most bottom level of abstraction, and even the other projects are really surrounding projects, which are there to help or support the A.R.T., potentially to function as it's examples.
when i was living in Bushwick with Matt and the gang, I created this image, symbolizing the way in which humans of our generation, by following the rules and laws of my textbook, were going to progress to the next level of consciousness.
what's with the creative grammar? Edit
you may notice/have noticed that I have not included any or many capital letters in any of these posts. And that is because I am not aware how well it works whenever or if we are supposed to use it.
extra notation Edit
- [^] - [listed] items with the following designation: , which links to the page on things that point up (concept)...the symbol exists to denote that the particular item points up to something that is more significant and/or on a higher level than ...this is sort of like saying something about the sum of all parts is greater than the whole, or something like that...
- (FMP) - signifies "from my perspective" - for topics which there is already an accepted knowledge base on the subject, but the article is one which deals with my specific thoughts on the subject, which may provide an alternate perspective, a deeper understanding or examples that will provide context.
- (Ambiguation) this follows the formula of disambiguation, except in this case, it's the opposite. So-called "ambiguated" pages denote the ability to irreconcile the ..., in other words, by removing the particular thing which this "concept" is associated or affiliated with, we allow it to reach a more general [proportion size], and thwarting the implication that disambiguation is to be desired. Basically this denotes abstraction or extrapolation of a concept, in which the key points are extracted to form a simpler, more basic form of the thing, one that exists on [an above level].
- I suggest you click on all of the links, and pay attention not just to the content of where the link leads, but also to the connection between the link. as yourself: [“where was i before this?”] (going back to roots) this is an example of a [sub-trained] (differential function) - a meaningful and meaningless procedure which is [reduced - style induced - substance for the purposes of making it available, the information, which is most useful - which is going to be most useful in the future...
(these symbols are used commonly)⚙📥🔎👌☝👑🔖(for something that is imbued with undeserved [[specialness]]🎁
moderately rare: 🔌🙏 (for something that is secretly religious (two hands praying)
rare but important
these symbols are important in that they refer to important and/or essential concepts...💡⛑🔆
and now they are divided by importance🚪
importance of the concept, disambiguated from the thing
peripheral: these one's exist pretty much just for the sake of being included and are not oft or are never used actually, in terms of periodically throughout the text. Their main function for being included here is to give you a sample of what it could have done or else how it could have been used...
it might be useful to imagine a situation when this could be used, though no situation like this actually exists - parallel concept in harry potter: the chess game and all those things harry hermione and ron had to do in order to get to the secret back room where the mirror of erised stood...
point to: list of examples/places where they are used;;; backward links...
symbolic: these symbols…(usually it is a commonly accepted symbol that makes way for this...
metaphorical: these symbols are [[analogically related]] to their phenomena, meaning they...
exemplified: these symbols “represent” their concept by giving examples of the phenomenon they are [discussing]
onomatopeeia: see definition of onomatopeai, (onomatopeai is a metaphor/is anologically related to how these things are (dressed up and/or slash portrayed). (see andrew catanese)
extra words Edit
at times there just isn't a word that fits in the situations I'm describing. Under the guise of avoiding excessive confusion, I've avoided a [routine] check to make sure that I've thought of all the words I might possibly want to use. I've allowed myself only to add words if and when I am lacking a certain word in a certain situation
a cross between inconceivable and intangible. Something that is impossible to touch in the mind - hard to imagine believing in it or conceiving of it.
- ↑ that time that matt told me he'd discovered he should start letting other people do things for him, and I was skeptical because I'd just discovered that I could do every part of anything myself. Well, I still partially believe this, in that I've proven time and time again that I could do everything by myself, however, I think Matt's idea is better if I am going to accomplish my goals. (see: Jake schievink making bread).
- ↑ which i decided to make on the roof of that guys house when i was filming the movie with siddhartha
- ↑ that class that sandy took where he had to express his world view. he sent the essay to daddy and also said something about it. the discussion was interesting for a counterintuitive reason, but i can't remember what it is
- ↑ Willem De Koonig